Working on Wellbeing, the next face to face pre-employment group training will be starting on Tuesday 11 April 2023 at Legacy in the Community, Swan Street, Merthyr, CF47 8EU.
This is a free service to support disabled people in the early stages on their employment journey. We help build confidence and core employment skills before starting their job search.
We currently have 8 spaces left.
To apply complete the application form on the Scope website.
Working on Wellbeing application form
This can be completed by the individual or, if they have verbal consent, a third party can complete it.
We are open to people who are:
- disabled - including physical or sensory impairments, learning difficulties, autism or mental health conditions
- aged 16 and over
- Living in Wales
The seven-week pre-employment group training consists of:
- 2 group sessions delivered each week. Group sessions focus on core skills such as confidence, communication and CV writing.
- A weekly one-to-one with their dedicated employment adviser. They will support them with your personal work goals.
- Support to find and keep voluntary work, paid work, education or training.
- 3 months of fortnightly check in calls once the 7 weeks have finished. We can support with any enrolment or application forms.
- Exclusive access to the Scope Job Board to find vacancies from inclusive employers.
- In-work support if they start work whilst with us. This includes practical guidance on requesting adjustments, support with Access to Work forms, and emotional support.
If you have any questions please contact 020 7619 7139 or firstname.lastname@example.org.