Business Community Liaison Officer:
As part of the Working on Wellbeing (Wales) Project, Legacy in the Community are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join our team based in Merthyr Tydfil.
As the Business Community Liaison officer, you will be working with our partners to effectively deliver this Welsh Government funded project throughout Wales.
We are looking for someone who is proactive and passionate about promoting and increasing employment opportunities for individuals who have a disability or long-term health condition.
You will be working alongside organisations and local businesses to increase employment and training opportunities for individuals who have joined the Project. Therefore, developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the community.
Part of your responsibilities will also be to raise awareness of the Disability Confident Scheme.
- You will be based in Merthyr Tydfil but will involve travelling as required throughout Wales (mileage expenses paid)
- This is a fixed term contract until March 2025
- Salary: £24,000 per annum
- Full-time - 37.5 Hours (Hours maybe negotiable)
- Closing date 25th August 2023
If you are interested and would like to discuss the role in more detail please email a copy of your CV to: email@example.com