Transparency and Accountability
VAMT’s Board have a commitment to the principle of acting visibly, predictably and understandably to promote participation and accountability. One of its key values is that of openness, honesty and integrity.
In order to achieve this VAMT undertakes the following actions:
- Board minutes are published on the VAMT Website, click here ».
- VAMT's Annual Report and Annual Accounts summary are also published on the VAMT website and are freely available to all, not just members, click here ».
- VAMT's Tendering Policy, click here » and Financial Procedures, click here » are available for public view on the VAMT website, as are its internal Anti-Fraud and Anti-Bribery Policies, click here » and its Code of Conduct for Trustees and Staff, click here ».
- Tender opportunities will be circulated widely as well as being published on the VAMT website, together with being publicised on social media. Details of successful tenderers will also be published on its website, click here ».
- Details of any grants, sub-contracts and those with whom VAMT has an SLA (e.g., MAGNET portfolio members) are listed on VAMT's website. To be added shortly.
- VAMT's Comments and Complaints Policy, click here » is freely available to all on request and is available for public view on the website.
- VAMT's comprehensive Employee Handbook includes a section on whistle-blowing.
- VAMT has a clear Recruitment Policy, click here », Equalities and Diversity Policy, click here » and Conflict of Interest Policies, click here », plus an Interest Register for Trustees and staff, and has an approved Welsh Language Scheme, click here ». All these are available on VAMT's website.
As a Registered Charity VAMT's Financial and Compliance history, together with details of its annual accounts, trustees, and a summary overview are available at The Charity Commission:
click here » .